- Catalogue N°
- 852.542.010 - 100 tests / 1ml
- Target species
- Recognizes the CD18 molecule, a 95 kDa integrin molecule (β2 integrin) that forms the common beta chain of the CD11/CD18 heterodimer integrins.
- Flow Cytometry
- Sp 2/0 - Ag 14 myeloma cell line
- Leucocytes from an LGL - type leukaemia
- 100 Tests / 1ml
- Mouse IgG1 Kappa light chain
- Phosphate-buffered saline with 5% BSA and 0.1% sodium azide
- Stable at +2-8°C for six months after reconstitution. DO NOT FREEZE.
- Working Dilution
- Reconstitute with 1 ml deionised water. Use 10μl to label 106 cells or 100 μl of whole blood.
- Integrin b2
Sodium azide is a poisonous and hazardous substance, handle and dispose of properly
Version 5 - 02.18
For research use only
For any order, the purchaser acknowledges having read and accepted the terms and conditions described on the Diaclone website.