- Catalogue N°
- 852.540.000 - 200µg / 200µl
852.540.005 - 500µg / 500µl
- Target species
- Recognizes the CD18 molecule, a 95 kDa integrin molecule (β2 integrin) that forms the common beta chain of the CD11/CD18 heterodimer integrins.
- Flow Cytometry
- Functional assay
- Western Blot
- Sp 2/0 - Ag 14 myeloma cell line
- Leucocytes from an LGL - type leukaemia
- 200µg or 500µg
- Mouse IgG1 Kappa light chain
- Phosphate-buffered saline. Sterile-filtered through 0.22 µm. Carrier and preservative free
- Stable at +2-8°C for 12 months. For longer storage freeze aliquots.
- Biological Activity
- Identification of CD18+ leukocytes. Blocks cell-cell interaction.
- Integrin b2
Version 5 - 05.19
For research use only
For any order, the purchaser acknowledges having read and accepted the terms and conditions described on the Diaclone website.