- Catalogue N°
- 852.134.010 - 100 tests / 1ml
- Target species
- Recognises the IL-13 receptor a1 (IL-13 Ra1)
- Immunohistochemistry: Parrafin and Frozen sections
- Myeloma X63/AG.8653 x Balb/c spleen cells
- CD213a1 transfected CHO cell line
- 100 Tests / 1ml (Discovery Size also available please enquire)
- Mouse IgG1 Kappa light chain
- Lyophilisated in phosphate-buffered saline with 1% BSA and 0.1% sodium azide
- Stable at +2-8°C for six months after reconstitution. For longer storage freeze aliquots.
- Working Dilution
- Reconstitute with 1 ml deionised water
Sodium azide is a poisonous and hazardous substance, handle and dispose of properly
Two membrane proteins belonging to the receptor family CD213a have been identified and shown to bind IL-13 with differing affinities and different functionalities.
The CD213a1 also named IL-13 R alpha 1 binds with low affinity to interleukin-13 but, together with sub-unit IL-4RA (a subunit shared by IL-13 and IL-4), it can form a functional receptor for IL-13 capable of transducing an IL-13-dependent proliferative signal. This signal transduction seems to be linked to the presence of the 59 aa residue cytoplasmic tail
The biological effects of IL-13 and IL-4 are closely related in part due to a shared receptor system, even if IL-13 effects are probably less important than that of IL-4.
Version 7 - 04.20
For research use only
For any order, the purchaser acknowledges having read and accepted the terms and conditions described on the Diaclone website.