- Catalogue N°
- 852.130.000 - 200µg / 200µl
852.130.005 - 500µg / 500µl
- Target species
- Recognises the IL-13 receptor a1 (IL-13 Ra1)
- Immunohistochemistry: Parrafin and Frozen sections
- Myeloma X63/AG.8653 x Balb/c spleen cells
- CD213a1 transfected CHO cell line
- 200µg or 500µg (Discovery Size also available please enquire)
- Mouse IgG1 Kappa light chain
- Phosphate-buffered saline. Sterile-filtered through 0.22 µm. Carrier and preservative free
- Stable at +2-8°C for 12 months. For longer storage freeze aliquots.
Two membrane proteins belonging to the receptor family CD213a have been identified and shown to bind IL-13 with differing affinities and different functionalities.
The CD213a1 also named IL-13 R alpha 1 binds with low affinity to interleukin-13 but, together with sub-unit IL-4RA (a subunit shared by IL-13 and IL-4), it can form a functional receptor for IL-13 capable of transducing an IL-13-dependent proliferative signal. This signal transduction seems to be linked to the presence of the 59 aa residue cytoplasmic tail
The biological effects of IL-13 and IL-4 are closely related in part due to a shared receptor system, even if IL-13 effects are probably less important than that of IL-4.
Version 12 - 04.20
For research use only
For any order, the purchaser acknowledges having read and accepted the terms and conditions described on the Diaclone website.