- Catalogue N°
- 851.730.001 - 1 x 96 Discovery
851.730.005 - 5 x 96
851.730.010 - 10 x 96
851.730.015 - 15 x 96
851.730.020 - 20 x 96
- Assay Range
- 62.5 pg/ml - 2000 pg/ml
- 44 pg/ml
- Target species
- Recognizes both natural and recombinant soluble human Fas ligand (FasL)
- From sample to end 3h45
- Sample Type
- Serum, Plasma, Cell culture supernatant
- Sample Size
- 100 µl
- Cross Reaction
- No cross reactivity with other human soluble molecules
- Kit Content
- Diaclone ELISA Sets include capture and biotinylated detection antibody, one standard per plate, Streptavidin-HRP, TMB, and detailed procedure including buffer composition.
CD178, also known as Fas ligand (FasL, Apo-1 Ligand, CD95 Ligand, TNFSF6) is a type-II transmembrane protein that is part of the tumor necrosis factor family (TNF).
CD178 is essentially expressed on activated T cells, testis and eye.
CD178 has been shown to induce autocrine and paracrine T cells death.
Version 6 - 07.19
For research use only
For any order, the purchaser acknowledges having read and accepted the terms and conditions described on the Diaclone website.