- Catalogue N°
- 851.720.001 - 1 x 96 Discovery
851.720.005 - 5 x 96
851.720.010 - 10 x 96
851.720.015 - 15 x 96
851.720.020 - 20 x 96
- Assay Range
- 3.12 pg/ml - 100 pg/ml
- 3 pg/ml
- Target species
- Recognizes both natural and recombinant human IL-17A
- From sample to end 3h45
- Sample Type
- Serum, Plasma, Cell culture supernatant
- Sample Size
- 100 µl
- Cross Reaction
- No cross reactivity with other human cytokines
- Kit Content
- Diaclone ELISA Sets include capture and biotinylated detection antibody, one standard per plate, Streptavidin-HRP, TMB, and detailed procedure including buffer composition.
Interleukin-17 (IL-17, or IL-17A) is the founding member of a group of cytokines called the IL-17 family. IL-17A, was originally identified as a transcript from a rodent T-cell hybridoma by Rouvier et al. in 1993.
IL-17A is involved in inducing and mediating proinflammatory responses, commonly associated with allergic responses and induces the production of many other cytokines (such as IL-6, G-CSF, GM-CSF, IL-1β, TGF-β, TNF-α), chemokines (including IL-8, GRO-α and MCP-1) and prostaglandins (e.g. PGE2) from many cell types (fibroblasts, endothelial cells, epithelial cells, keratinocytes and macrophages).
IL-17A function is also essential to a subset of CD4+ T-Cells called T helper 17 (Th17) cells.
Version 6 - 07.19
For research use only
For any order, the purchaser acknowledges having read and accepted the terms and conditions described on the Diaclone website.