- Catalogue N°
- 850.990.048 - 1 x 48 Discovery (pre-coated)
850.990.096 - 1 x 96 (pre-coated)
850.990.192 - 2 x 96 (pre-coated)
- Assay Range
- 15.6 pg/ml - 500 pg/ml
- 7 pg/ml
- Target species
- Recognizes both natural and recombinant human IL-17A/F
- Sample Type
- Serum, Plasma, Cell culture supernatant
- Sample Size
- 50 µl
- Cross Reaction
- No cross reaction with IL-17A, IL-17B, IL-17D, IL-17E, IFN-g, Gal-1 and IL-33. Shows cross reactivity with IL-17F.
- Kit Content
- Diaclone ELISA Kits include pre-coated strip plates, biotinylated secondary antibody, standards, controls (where applicable), buffers, streptavidin-HRP, TMB, stop reagents and a detailed procedure.
IL-17A and IL-17F are members of the IL-17 family that play crucial roles in allergic inflammation. They share the strongest homology and the two genes are located on the same chromosome region. Recent studies have shown that activated human CD4+T cells, termed Th17 cells, not only express IL-17A and IL-17F homodimers, but also an IL-17A/F heterodimer cytokine. IL-17A/F is a biologically active protein that induces chemokine production and airway neutrophilia with intermediate potency between IL-17A (most potent) and IL-17F (least potent).
Version 4 - 07.19
For research use only
For any order, the purchaser acknowledges having read and accepted the terms and conditions described on the Diaclone website.