- Catalogue N°
- 850.950.048 - 1 x 48 Discovery (pre-coated)
850.950.096 - 1 x 96 (pre-coated)
850.950.192 - 2 x 96 (pre-coated)
- Assay Range
- 6.25 pg/ml - 200 pg/ml
- 5.7 pg/ml
- Target species
- Recognizes both natural and recombinant human IP-10
- Sample Type
- Serum, Plasma, Cell culture supernatant
- Sample Size
- 100 µl (50µl for serum/plasma)
- Cross Reaction
- No cross reaction with other human cytokines
- Kit Content
- Diaclone ELISA Kits include pre-coated strip plates, biotinylated secondary antibody, standards, controls (where applicable), buffers, streptavidin-HRP, TMB, stop reagents and a detailed procedure.
IP-10 (Interferon-gamma inducible Protein 10kDa) also known as CXCL10, is secreted by several cell types in response to IFNg and LPS. These cell types include monocytes, endothelial cells and fibroblasts.The gene for IP-10 is located on chromosome 4 in a cluster among several other cytokines and encodes a 98 amino acid precursor protein.
Several roles have been attributed to IP-10, such as chemoattraction for monocytes and T cells (but not for neutrophils), inhibition of bone marrow colony formation and angiogenesis, promotion of T cells adhesion molecule expression.
IP-10 shares a common receptor, CXCR3, with the chemokine MIG, but has been shown to play a distinct role in host defense in infections.
IP-10 expression has been associated with HIV infection (5), is involved in inflammatory skin disease and other allergic diseases; it appears in inflammation of the nervous system and in Alzheimer’s disease (astrocytes expressing IP-10 are commonly associated with senile plaques).
Version 11 - 09.22
For research use only
For any order, the purchaser acknowledges having read and accepted the terms and conditions described on the Diaclone website.