- Catalogue N°
- 850.830.048 - 1 x 48 Discovery (pre-coated)
850.830.096 - 1 x 96 (pre-coated)
850.830.192 - 2 x 96 (pre-coated)
- Assay Range
- 31.25 pg/ml - 1000 pg/ml
- 6 pg/ml
- Target species
- Specific for human TRAIL R2 / DR5
- Sample Type
- Serum, Cell lysates, Cell culture supernatant
- Sample Size
- 100 µl
- Cross Reaction
- No cross reactivity was observed with TRAIL, CD117, IL-6R, IL-2R, CD116, TRAIL R1, TRAIL R3, TRAIL R4, CD178 and Granzyme B.
- Kit Content
- Diaclone ELISA Kits include pre-coated strip plates, biotinylated secondary antibody, standards, controls (where applicable), buffers, streptavidin-HRP, TMB, stop reagents and a detailed procedure.
- TRAIL R2
Human Trail R2, also called DR5 (Death Receptor 5), CD262, TRICK 2 or Apo2 is a TNF receptor, which is a receptor for Trail (APO2 ligand). Trail R2 is involved in apoptosis. In the Trail receptor family, Trail R2, but also Trail R1 (DR4) transducer an apoptosis signal, whereas Trail R3 (DcR1) and Trail R4 (DcR2) antagonize TRAIL-induced apoptosis. Binding of trimeric Trail to Trail R1 induces apoptosis by oligomerization (likely to be trimerization) of the receptor. Trail R2 cDNA encodes a 440 amino acid residue precursor protein containing extracellular cysteine-rich domains, a transmembrane domain and a cytoplasmic death domain. Trail R2 shares 55% of its amino acid sequence with Trail R1.Like DR4, DR5 transcript is widely expressed in normal tissues and in many types of tumor cells.
Version 6 - 07.19
For research use only
For any order, the purchaser acknowledges having read and accepted the terms and conditions described on the Diaclone website.