- Catalogue N°
- 850.670.048 - 1 x 48 Discovery (pre-coated)
850.670.096 - 1 x 96 (pre-coated)
850.670.192 - 2 x 96 (pre-coated)
- Assay Range
- 31.25 pg/ml - 1000 pg/ml
- 11.5 pg/ml
- Target species
- Recognizes both natural and recombinant human soluble IL-4R
- Sample Type
- Serum, Plasma, Cell culture supernatant
- Sample Size
- 100 µl
- Cross Reaction
- No cross reactivity with other human soluble receptors
- Kit Content
- Diaclone ELISA Kits include pre-coated strip plates, biotinylated secondary antibody, standards, controls (where applicable), buffers, streptavidin-HRP, TMB, stop reagents and a detailed procedure.
Interleukin 4 or IL-4 is a cytokine whose role is to induce the differentiation of naive helper T cells (Th0 lymphocytes) into Th2 lymphocytes. After being activated by IL-4, Th2 cells themselves start producing IL-4. Their receptor is called the interleukin 4 receptor. The cell that initially produces IL-4 for the differentiation of Th0 has not yet been clearly identified, although recent studies1 suggest that basophilic polynuclear cells are the effector cells. Interleukin 4 is very close to interleukin 13 which has similar effects.
Version 5 - 07.19
For research use only
For any order, the purchaser acknowledges having read and accepted the terms and conditions described on the Diaclone website.