- Catalogue N°
- 850.660.048 - 1 x 48 Discovery (pre-coated)
850.660.096 - 1 x 96 (pre-coated)
850.660.192 - 2 x 96 (pre-coated)
- Assay Range
- 31.25 pg/ml - 2000 pg/ml
- 16 pg/ml
- Target species
- Recognizes both natural and recombinant human soluble GM-CSF receptor a chain
- Sample Type
- Serum, Plasma, Cell culture supernatant
- Sample Size
- 100 µl
- Cross Reaction
- No cross reactivity with other human soluble receptors
- Kit Content
- Diaclone ELISA Kits include pre-coated strip plates, biotinylated secondary antibody, standards, controls (where applicable), buffers, streptavidin-HRP, TMB, stop reagents and a detailed procedure.
- GM-CSF R
The granulocyte macrophage colony stimulating factor receptor, also known as CD116 (Cluster of Differentiation 116), is a receptor for granulocyte and macrophage colony-stimulating factor, which stimulates the production of white blood cells. The receptor is normally located on the myeloblast, the mature neutrophil, but not on the cells of the erythroid or megakaryocytic lineage.
It is associated with the dysfunction of the metabolism of surfactant type 4.
Version 7 - 07.19
For research use only
For any order, the purchaser acknowledges having read and accepted the terms and conditions described on the Diaclone website.