- Catalogue N°
- 850.630.048 - 1 x 48 Discovery (pre-coated)
850.630.096 - 1 x 96 (pre-coated)
850.630.192 - 2 x 96 (pre-coated)
- Assay Range
- 3.12 U/ml - 100 U/ml
- 1.5 U/ml
- Target species
- Recognizes both natural and recombinant soluble human p53
- Sample Type
- Serum, Plasma, Cell lysate
- Sample Size
- 100 µl
- Cross Reaction
- No cross reactivity with other human soluble molecules
- Kit Content
- Diaclone ELISA Kits include pre-coated strip plates, biotinylated secondary antibody, standards, controls (where applicable), buffers, streptavidin-HRP, TMB, stop reagents and a detailed procedure.
P53 (or TP53 for "tumor protein 53") is a transcription factor regulating multiple important cellular functions such as cell cycle regulation, autophagy or apoptosis (programmed cell death). In humans, this gene is located on chromosome 172. The TP53 gene is inactivated in almost 50% of human cancers.
Version 9 - 07.19
For research use only
For any order, the purchaser acknowledges having read and accepted the terms and conditions described on the Diaclone website.