- Catalogue N°
- 850.570.048 - 1 x 48 Discovery (pre-coated)
850.570.096 - 1 x 96 (pre-coated)
850.570.192 - 2 x 96 (pre-coated)
- Assay Range
- 0.31 ng/ml - 10 ng/ml
- 0.13 ng / ml
- Target species
- Recognizes both natural and recombinant human soluble Pgp-1
- Sample Type
- Serum, Plasma, Cell culture supernatant
- Sample Size
- 100 µl
- Cross Reaction
- No cross reactivity with other human adhesion molecules
- Kit Content
- Diaclone ELISA Kits include pre-coated strip plates, biotinylated secondary antibody, standards, controls (where applicable), buffers, streptavidin-HRP, TMB, stop reagents and a detailed procedure.
P glycoprotein, also called P-GP, "Permeability-GlycoProtein" or CD44, is a glycoprotein causing a phenomenon of multi-drug resistance.
Discovered in the 1980s, the existence of CD44 was revealed during experiments on the causes of resistance to chemotherapeutic agents of certain tumors.
Version 6 - 06.19
For research use only
For any order, the purchaser acknowledges having read and accepted the terms and conditions described on the Diaclone website.