- Catalogue N°
- 850.550.048 - 1 x 48 Discovery (pre-coated)
850.550.096 - 1 x 96 (pre-coated)
850.550.192 - 2 x 96 (pre-coated)
- Assay Range
- 0.75 U/ml - 24 U/ml
- 0.2 U/ml
- Target species
- Recognizes both natural and recombinant human soluble ICAM-2
- Sample Type
- Serum, Plasma, Cell culture supernatant
- Sample Size
- 100 µl
- Cross Reaction
- No cross reactivity with other human adhesion molecules
- Kit Content
- Diaclone ELISA Kits include pre-coated strip plates, biotinylated secondary antibody, standards, controls (where applicable), buffers, streptavidin-HRP, TMB, stop reagents and a detailed procedure.
The protein encoded by this gene belongs to the family of intercellular adhesion molecules (ICAM). All ICAM proteins are type I transmembrane glycoproteins, contain 2 to 9 immunoglobulin type C2 domains, and bind to LFA-1 leukocyte adhesion protein.
ICAM-2 molecules regulate the adhesion of spermatids to the Sertoli cell on the apical side of the blood-testis barrier (to light), thus playing a major role in spermatogenesis.
This protein may also play a role in lymphocyte recirculation by blocking LFA-1-dependent cell adhesion. It is involved in important adhesive interactions for the antigen-specific immune response, NK-mediated clearance, lymphocyte recirculation, and other cellular interactions important for immune response and surveillance.
Version 6 - 06.19
For research use only
For any order, the purchaser acknowledges having read and accepted the terms and conditions described on the Diaclone website.