- Catalogue N°
- 850.730.048 - 1 x 48 Discovery (pre-coated)
850.730.096 - 1 x 96 (pre-coated)
850.730.192 - 2 x 96 (pre-coated)
- Assay Range
- 3.12 U/ml - 100 U/ml
- 3 U/ml
- Target species
- Recognizes human soluble CD21
- Sample Type
- Serum, Plasma, Cell culture supernatant
- Sample Size
- 100 µl
- Cross Reaction
- No cross reactivity with other human soluble molecules
- Kit Content
- Diaclone ELISA Kits include pre-coated strip plates, biotinylated secondary antibody, standards, controls (where applicable), buffers, streptavidin-HRP, TMB, stop reagents and a detailed procedure.
- EBV receptor
CD21 is the receptor of C3Dd in the complement system. It is involved in the transport of immune complexes. CD21 is produced by B lymphocytes, T lymphocytes, pharyngeal epithelial cells, astrocytes and spleen follicular dendritic cells. Epstein-Barr virus uses complement receptor 2 for cell entry. CD21 is glycosylated.
Version 6 - 11.21
For research use only
For any order, the purchaser acknowledges having read and accepted the terms and conditions described on the Diaclone website.