- How can Diaclone support your CAR-T development?
- Diaclone is pleased to present its new catalogue! Just click and discover....
- Diaclone is a partner in a major European project involving a dozen partners from the Besançon region.
- Diaclone has developed a large range of ELISA and ELISpot kits for the detection of Human IL-17A, IL-17F and IL-17A/F.
- Diaclone is a core member of the PSL Alliance
- The cell adhesion molecules (CAMs) family includes more than 50 proteins with four main groups: immunoglobulin (Ig)-like CAMs, cadherins, selectins, and integrins.
- We are pleased to announce the entry of Biotech Investissement into the capital of SMALTIS SAS, a company based in Besançon (France), which joins RD-Biotech SAS, Diaclone SAS, SynAbs SA and QVQ Holding within the group (www.mabexperts.com).