- Diaclone is a partner in a major European project involving a dozen partners from the Besançon region.
- In a constant effort to improve the quality and efficiency of the Diaclone products, the Diaclone ELISA kits now contain the new EASYview coloured reagents.
- As part of its development, Diaclone is recruiting a sales technician based in Besancon, France to promote and sell its products and services to pharmaceutical, academic and specialized laboratories in diagnostics and biotechnology.
- Diaclone will be present at the B4B Connections congress in Toulouse (France) dedicated to “BIOPRODUCTION, PROTEINS & ANTIBODIES”, February 6 and 7th, 2019.
- Diaclone participates in the organization of the first annual meeting of the Antibody Club of the French Society of Immunology